1. Clean nails then nail surface as normal process.
2. Fully shake the gel polish, it can make the gel polish color balanced. (Important)
3. Apply Base Coat first, which can make polish lasting longer, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. (Required)
4. Apply the first coat of color polish directly, cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds.
5. Apply the second layer of color polish, do not cure and put the magnet on the nails for 10-15 seconds to achieve the cat’s eye effect, then immediately cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds.
6. Do not smear topcoat, cured by UV lamp or LED lamp.
1 .Get a bottle of acetone or a gel remover.
2. Place a cotton ball soaked in the remover on top of your nail.
3. Wrap each nail in tinfoil for around 15 minutes.
4. When the gel is crumbling or sliding off, gently use a rubber-ended cuticle pusher to clean the gel off of your nail bed.
1. Cap the nail edge before apply the color gel.
2. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
3. Do not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle otherwise it will be easy to peel off.
4. Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better.